Sunday, February 21, 2010

A REAL KOOL WEEKEND!

I was worried about VUDU LOUNGE, cause the last time I was there, it was a Bad night! A bad night for the Club, and a bad night for a DJ..Friday Night though was my long awaited comeback, and even landed on my Birthday weekend! At first, I got worried cause the Crowd was against me and they were like who is this Clown..And when you are rusty at Prime Time, it aint a good look..But when they saw I wasnt playing and the tracks I was playing were coming together, the night was fiyah! On top of that My Home girl Latarsha Unique, she has done alot of modelling and acting for me in the past, has never(and I have begged her before) come out to hear me spin! She came through with 4 cute girlfriends of hers..of course I was feelin that! Then my old partner came through SPLASH CRU.COM Prez, Ola! Which was a great surprise, and my now partner,the beautiful DJ DIVA DEE came through to support! This was a strong comeback from last time..and it made my night that my people came and had a good time! Even though I was DJing the whole time..Which now i was trying to show off my skillz to impress my Crew, forget the crowd..Uh actually I take that back..I was glad they were going in with me too..All that to say, the NIGHT was Awesome! THANKS to every one that came..I really wasnt expecting the turn out that it was..I will be at VUDU LOUNGE NYC every other FRI from now to whenever I get tired of it..Big up to DJ RUBY RUBE..

No comments:

Post a Comment